Tuesday, July 4, 2017

There's lots of other things....

From the time of the accident until the present, I have dealt with things that I am not commenting on. In most circumstances, the issue involves another person and it would not be right for me to tell things that are really not mine to tell.  People could be hurt, and just won't go there.  
Whenever one goes through a crisis, there are the parts of it that the world sees, and parts of it that are deeply personal, and pretty much everything in between. We have been pretty open with a lot of things, and I don't mind doing that, especially if someone can learn something from it, but please understand that there are things that I don't feel comfortable talking about, don't feel it is appropriate to talk about, or just don't want to talk about.  I appreciate the understanding of my friends when it comes to those things. 
There are things Richard shouldn't talk about, but he still does, and for those things, I apologize.  He is not intentionally rude.  He has a combination of a lot of different medical conditions that make this an issue for him.  In reality, Richard has a heart of gold and would give anything to anyone that really needed it (and often does!) I hope that when (not if) he says something that offends you that you will give him the benefit of the doubt. It is something I have to remind myself about over and over, and I have a long way to go, but I have made progress.  Life is hard.  People are sometimes hard.  

"Except in the case of His only perfect Begotten Son, imperfect people are all God has ever had to work with. That must be terribly frustrating to Him, but He deals with it. So should we."  Jeffrey R. Holland  

No comments:

Post a Comment